iSS Notepad is a simple but versatile text editing tool that you can use to create or edit text documents.
The most common use for iSS Notepad is to view or edit text (.txt) files, but many users find this to be a simple tool for creating Web or XML files.
Because iSS Notepad supports only basic formatting, you cannot accidentally save special formatting in documents that need to remain pure text.
This is especially useful when creating HTML documents for a webpage as special characters or other formatting may not appear in your published Web page, possibly causing errors.
You can save your Notepad files as ANSI, UTF-8, Unicode, or big-endian Unicode, providing greater flexibility when working with documents that use different character sets.
- Full Text Editing - including Copy/Paste/Select All
- Search and Search-Replace functions
- Word Wrap - keep text from going off screen, even on a mobile device
Multiple File Type support including TXT, HTML, HTM, & XML
- Encoding - ANSI, Unicode, Big-Endian and UTF8 Support
- Keep Logs - easily create logs with the current date and time added
every time you edit
- Open and Save any file, anywhere on your device
- Full support for Windows Mobile 2003, 2003 SE, WM 5, and WM 6/6.1
- Full support for Windows Mobile 6 & 6.1 including Professional and Classic devices
- Supports all screen resolutions including VGA, WVGA and Square screen devices
- Includes both landscape and portrait modes (on compatible devices)
- Optimized for single-handed use
- Optimized for extended battery life and efficient memory usage
- Full stylus support (for supported devices)
- No additional files required
Purchase - $2.95 (US)
|Windows Mobile Smartphone
Easily edit any type of text file
All of the tools you need to edit efficiently
Supports all common encoding types
Open and save files anywhere on your device